We believe no one should be without hurricane protection based on finances alone. We do everything to keep costs down and provide you with various financing options so that you can receive the benefits of protection now and pay for it over time.
That’s why we work with most major home improvement financing options, providing many opportunities for financing your hurricane protection.
Choose from options with flexible payment terms ranging from 0-25 years with no prepayment penalty, finance with no out-of-pocket costs, or get a financing plan with no interest*.
Check out the options below, or call us for more information.
PACE is offered in partnership with the state of Florida to provide 100% financing for energy efficiency and resiliency upgrades, which you repay on your property taxes over 5-25 years. The PACE Program allows you to borrow against your home equity without affecting your credit line, even if you have no or poor credit. You can qualify if you have been up to date on your mortgage payment for 12 months or late with taxes. The average monthly payment for PACE loans is $100.
The PACE program was established to help homeowners upgrade their homes and add safety and energy efficiency features with long-term, low monthly payments.
Your borrowing potential is based on your home equity and the fixed interest rate. You can borrow up to 20% of your property value. Credit checks are only done after approval because this is tied to your mortgage. Also, the balance may transfer to the new owner upon selling your property. The three companies listed above provide the PACE program.
Not all of the financial institutions in the PACE program are available in all cities. You can click the link for Renew Financial to see if it is available in your area, or you can call Assured Storm Protection to determine which financial institutions are available to you.
Advantages of the PACE program:
- 100% financing with no out-of-pocket costs.
- Fast in-home approvals.
- Borrow up to 20% of property value.
- Flexible repayment terms: 5, 10, 15, 20, or 25 years.
- Balance may transfer to the new owner upon sale.
- No prepayment penalty.
- The financed amount won’t appear on your credit report.
A quick and easy process
- Select a registered contractor who will help you through the process; in this case, your approved contractor will be Assured Storm Protection.
- Apply online or by phone at 844-589-7953. Approvals can happen in minutes!
- Sign financing documents electronically—no need to go to the bank.
- We will complete the work on your project.
- We get paid once you are fully satisfied that the work is done.
- Repay the financed amount on your property taxes. No separate bill to remember!
Wells Fargo Financing
Some people would prefer financing more traditionally, and what better way to finance than with one of the largest banks in the world?
Wells Fargo Financing works through an approved line of credit (issued via Credit Card) and gives you a revolving line of credit that you can use repeatedly. Because your line of credit can be reused, it typically is a better use for your credit and is more universally available, regardless of your city. Although, unlike PACE, your credit score will matter with Wells Fargo.
Benefits of Wells Fargo Financing
- Revolving line of credit.
- Special financing when available.
- Convenient monthly payments.
- Easy-to-use account management and bill pay options.
*Third parties issue financing plans, which may change at any time. We cannot ensure that our currently-existing statements reflect the current offerings of the third-party financing providers. Financing plan availability may also be subject to approval. Not all providers offer the same plans.
If you have questions or would like to discuss financing, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our offices at 877-787-8676